Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kara's Birthday

I celebrated my 32nd birthday this week. To celebrate, Chris treated me to several things: 1) a morning of rest by taking care of Adah's morning feeding and making me breakfast, 2) a date night out on the town without Adah, and 3) a morning brunch with friends and their children on the weekend. What treats! Here are some pictures from the week...


Daddy says it's Mama's Birthday,
so I put on my Birthday Suit!



Mama with her favorite girl



Adah put on her cute Winnie the Pooh dress for the party



Playing with Daddy .... a series




2 comments:

whovey said...

We love seeing your updates. Adah is just too precious. Your site is the first in my bookmark bar! I check every weekend. Happy belated birthday!!!
love, Wendy & Jim

The Ulrickson Fam said...

What an awesome birthday! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Love the cute pics of Miss Adah and hope all is well with you.