Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lila: Tummy Time & First Laughs

Lila, you are a tummy magnet these days. A few weeks ago, you figured out how to roll over onto your tummy ... and you haven't stopped since. You roll over as soon as we put you down on your back, especially in your crib. I have to admit, this new skill is a bit of a blessing for me, as it has led to some decent napping habits (FINALLY!). I, for one, am singing praises ... Yeah Tummy Time!

Unfortunately, you have also become a spit-up machine (maybe not unrelated to your new rolling skills). Rarely do I make it through the day without spit up somewhere on me and often we go through one or two burp cloths a day. You are giving our washing machine a work-out, girl!

However, our greatest joy these past few weeks has been seeing your new found expressions and hearing your laugh for the first time. Here are a pictures and a short video clip to enjoy ...




No comments: